I just listened to a very interesting online radio show, and I wanted to share it with you 🙂
It makes sense to me that we all have comfort zones that even after we break through them, that we can easily return to the “norm” verses continuing to live outside of those comfort zones. It takes so much work to change our normal habits and how we see our lifestyles. I can agree to that whole-heartedly. It is hard to change a mindset of what you think is supposed to be, verses maybe what actually is…
Click on this link to listen to the show, I would like to know what you think!
Vibrational Set Points #cassieparks #mmm
What set points have been holding you back lately?
Personally, I can think of a few… but every day I’m working to become a better me!
- I don’t have enough time to get done the things I would like.
- I am always behind on tasks.
- I don’t work hard enough on my future goals.
- I can’t.
- I have to prove myself to my family.
- I can prioritize well and can realistically plan many tasks in my day.
- I often take on too many things at once, which then makes me feel like I am behind, when in fact – my focus and mind has changed about prioritizes.
- I have more future goals than most people I know, daily steps are fine.
- I know I can, I am just sometimes scared to try.
- I know that I am loved just for being me by lots of people that count.